Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quotes

The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own


Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault.


The hardest thing about knowing you don't love me
is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.



I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.



I'm going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its just a dream and pretend that he's not hurting me.

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.

For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment