Sunday, November 7, 2010
I decided to create a blog.
My name is Makelle Ashley Hayball and this is my blog. I'm Currently Attending Utah Valley University. I haven't decided what I want to major in. Right now i'm just working on my Associates degree. After this semester I will have 29 credits! Yay! I can't decide whether I want to continue my education at UVU for another semester or register for spring semester at Weber State University, if i still can. Its fun living out on my own some days but other days I miss my family so much. I haven't made to many friends here in Provo, but on the other hand I met my best friend and roommie, Elizabeth Young. I just love her! I must admit, I wouldn't have lasted out on my own as long as I have without her and Colton to support me. Anyway, some perks of staying in Provo include, keeping my adorable Shih tzu puppy Axle, living with my best friend Elizabeth, having no curfew, knowing I can for sure go to school spring semester, and already having a job. Perks of moving home include, saving money, being with my family, maybe taking a semester off of school, living with my other best friend Kaley Hayball, and saving money!! I had to say saving money twice cause its such a big one!!! I just need to figure out what is gonna be best for me in the long run. Growing up is some hard stuff. I just want to be little again, when my biggest problems were things like "Who am I gonna play with today?" Hopefully I can decide soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment